Wellington-Altus Private Wealth Inc.
The Branch Administrator is accountable for effectively managing all administrative aspects of the branch operations. This includes the provision of operational and administrative support to the branch and Investment Advisors. Consistent demonstration of exceptional internal and external client service, adherence to compliance and audit requirements.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Accountable for ensuring the branch is managed efficiently and for implementing any Branch Manager directives.
- Oversee and manage the smooth day to day branch operations and administration including: maintenance of office equipment, ensuring adequate levels of office supplies.
- Coordination of office functions and events.
- Co-ordinate the delivery and pick of mail and couriers.
- Perform cheque deposits, bank runs.
- Act as a general resource person concerning the firm’s products, procedures and policies.
- Maintain personnel files and provide necessary documentation for Human Resources and Payroll departments.
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency, monitor and control branch budget and expenses to help ensure profitability.
- Ensure customer service standards/operational procedures are communicated and maintained.
- Record Continuing Education credits with IIROC as they are earned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Educational & Industry Requirements:
- Diploma in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field of study considered an asset.
- Minimum of one-year industry experience, preferably in an administrative or operational capacity.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Reliable, consistent work ethic.
- Excellent attitude and committed to providing extraordinary service.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills sufficient to deal with numerous activities with varying degrees of priority.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org