Wellington-Altus Private Wealth Inc.
The responsibilities of the Documentation Administrator will be two-fold. Firstly, they play an integral role in the implementation of our managed products service offering. Secondly, they will support our wealth advisors and associates to ensure quality control of documents and that procedures are properly implemented and maintained.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Become an expert resource person on all policies and procedures concerning managed products, fee based accounts and account opening.
- Responsible for set up and coding of fee based accounts.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation to ensure proper coding and billing of accounts.
- Surveillance of trade counts, maintaining parameters of fee based accounts.Assist in the establishment of department procedures, implementation and ongoing review of those procedures, striving to create efficiencies.
- Act as the intermediary between staff who are opening accounts and the back office who is processing the accounts.
- Will work closely with the CCO and supervisors during the account opening and account update approval process.
- Provide timely and accurate responses to inquiries
- Will work with other departments as required to support account opening within the organization
- Responsible for the management, distribution and tracking of account opening documents
- Review reports to audit account opening and account updates and ensure compliance with proper procedures
- Distribute and follow up on missing document reports
- Manage returned mail and hold mail requests
- Maintain electronic copies of all submitted documentation
- Provide a copy of signed documentation and welcome packages to clients
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Educational & Industry Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in business administration, accounting, finance or similar field of study
- Industry experience preferably in an administrative or operational capacity
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable consistent work ethic
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing needs
- Excellent attitude and committed to providing extraordinary service.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org