Wellington-Altus Private Wealth Inc.
The successful candidate will support our wealth advisors and associates to ensure quality control of documents and that procedures are properly implemented and maintained. This position is for a term of one year.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Assist in the establishment of department procedures, implementation and ongoing review of those procedures, striving to create efficiencies.
- Provide timely and accurate responses to inquiries.
- Will work with other departments as required to support account opening within the organization.
- Manage returned mail and hold mail requests.
- Maintain electronic copies of all submitted documentation.
- Provide a copy of signed documentation and welcome packages to clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Educational & Industry Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience, preferably in an administrative or operational capacity.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Reliable, consistent work ethic.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing needs.
- Excellent attitude and committed to providing extraordinary service.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com