Wellington-Altus Private Wealth Inc.
The role is all encompassing around anything that could be considered “Financial Planning”. This person would be responsible for things like:
- Working with advisors and their clients in Toronto and surrounding area
- Uncovering clients’ financial goals and or concerns using our Platinum Client Discovery process.
- Review and analyze clients document in order to create a custom long term Platinum Financial Plan.
- Provide recommendations and actions for the Platinum Financial Plan that focus on Retirement, Insurance, Estate, Tax and/or Education Planning.
- Guide and educate the clients through the Plan presentation.
- Assist advisors and their clients with Plan implementation.
- Review, monitor and update plans on an ongoing basis.
- Uncover assets and sales opportunities and provide feedback to advisors to assist with the continued growth of the firm.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Continued growth in knowledge and skills required to provide effective Financial Planning to clients and prospective clients.
- Act as a point of contact for advisors to contact regarding financial planning issues.
- Maintain an insurance license to provide high level solutions to clients and assist advisors.
- Maintain record of all conversations with clients and prospective clients.
- Works with the Financial Planning Manager for the ongoing development and growth of the Financial Planning department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Educational & Industry Requirements:
- CFP designation
- LLPQ (Insurance Licensed)
- TEP, CLU and/or CHS designations would be an asset
- CSC, CPH would be an asset
- Minimum of 10 years of industry experience, preferably with an operational/administrative background.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of financial planning.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A burning desire to succeed.
- An ability to handle multiple tasks and handle stress.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Attendance is an essential function.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com