Front Desk Receptionist
Wellington-Altus Private Wealth Inc.
The Receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support to ensure that day to day services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Co-ordinate the delivery and pick of mail inbound and outbound
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Perform banking operation duties.
- Other duties as assigned
Educational & Industry Requirements:
- Minimum qualification is a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer certification would be advantageous.
- Work experience in clerical skills such as typing, copying & faxing would be given preference
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in receptionist role
- Proficient telephone Skills
- Excellent verbal Communication skills
- Efficient Microsoft Office Skills
- Customer focused
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable, consistent work ethic
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing needs
- Excellent attitude and committed to providing extraordinary service.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- customer service: 3 years (Required)
- Calgary, AB (Required)
- en-CA (Required)
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org