Wellington-Altus Private Wealth Inc.
This role will be responsible for providing marketing support for Wellington-Altus Private Wealth (“Wellington-Altus”) – the primary focus will be to support the marketing needs of Wellington-Altus’ national network of investment advisors; support also to be provided for all corporate marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Act as the main point of contact for our advisors as they look to execute their end-to-end marketing needs (including ads, brochures, newsletters, websites, social media, media participation, seminar and event materials, etc.).
- Create corporate marketing content and communications.
- Maintain corporate website.
- Assist new employees to update LinkedIn profiles.
- Act as ambassador and custodian of the Wellington-Altus brand.
- Research and product sourcing.
- Become highly efficient with tools or programs relating to marketing, ie: WordPress, adobe, MailChimp, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Assist in the establishment of department procedures, implementation and ongoing review of those procedures, striving to create efficiencies.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Educational & Industry Requirements:
- University degree or diploma in Business or Marketing.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Financial services industry experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Adept multi-tasker with solid organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing needs.
- Reliable, strong work ethic.
- Strong writing and presentation ability.
- Excellent attitude and committed to providing extraordinary service.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com