- We’re looking for a dynamic marketer at one of Canada’s fastest-growing independent firms—Wellington-Altus Private Wealth (“Wellington-Altus”). The primary focus will be to lead and support the marketing needs of our national network of investment advisors; support also to be provided for corporate marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Advisor marketing: Act as the main point of contact for our national network of investment advisors as they look to execute their end-to-end marketing needs (including ads, brochures, newsletters, websites, social media, media participation, seminar and event materials, etc.).
- Partner management: Manage day-to-day external and internal partner relationships (timelines, workbacks, status updates, approvals, data management, etc.)
- Corporate marketing: Create content for collateral and communications and support corporate marketing projects
- Analysis and reporting: Ensure advisor requests are tracked and measured efficiently and accurately, providing monthly reports and recommendations
- Process review: Assist in the establishment of department procedures, implementation and ongoing review of those procedures, striving to create efficiencies.
- Brand champion: Act as ambassador and custodian of the Wellington-Altus brand.
- Perform other duties, as assigned (research and product sourcing etc).
Educational & Industry Requirements:
- University degree or diploma in Business or Marketing.
- 5 years relevant work experience.
- Financial services industry experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Adept multi-tasker with solid organizational skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing needs
- Reliable, strong work ethic
- Strong writing and presentation ability
- Excellent attitude and committed to providing extraordinary service
- Salary is commensurate with experience
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org