Wellington-Altus Private Wealth Inc.
The Programming Analyst will design and implement technical solutions for the company while coordinating with key stakeholders such as Senior Management, the Products and Platforms team, and Operations staff. You will act as a primary resource on firm-wide programming projects and initiatives.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Build advisor proposal and communication tools for our managed product offerings.
- Help manage and expand existing Excel and Visual Basic tools built by the products and platforms team.
- Design, code, test, and debug software.
- Discuss/lead meetings with other developers and analysts on technical solutions.
- Undertake other programming projects or initiatives as assigned by the executive and products and platforms team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Educational & Industry Requirements:
- University degree in computer science, computer programming, or similar field of study.
- Must be extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Visual Basic, and or/ C++ programming.
- Experience in design, development, implementation, integration or maintenance of software applications.
- Experience in software development building focused web platforms, APIs and applications.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator/In Design is an asset.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Must have expert level Excel, Powerpoint, Visual Basic, and or/ C++ programming knowledge and experience.
- Must have strong analytical abilities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Reliable and consistent work ethic.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing needs.
- Excellent attitude and committed to providing extraordinary service.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org