Receptionist – Calgary
Wellington-Altus Private Wealth Inc.
- The Receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support to ensure that day to day services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains safe and clean branch area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Co-ordinate the delivery and pick of mail inbound and outbound
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Perform banking operation duties.
- Other duties as assigned
Educational & Industry Requirements:
- Minimum qualification is a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Diploma in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field of study considered an asset.
- Work experience in clerical skills such as typing, copying and faxing would be given preference.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in receptionist role
- Experience in the financial services industry would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues and conflicts.
- Efficient computer & technology skills, including Microsoft Office & Windows 10
- Strong organizational and administrative skills sufficient to deal with numerous activities with varying degrees of priority.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable, consistent work ethic
- Willing to work on team projects & assist where needed
- Customer focused; excellent attitude and committed to providing extraordinary service.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org