Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting to the SVP, Regional Manager, the ideal candidate will wear two hats – the first to work with advisor teams in BC and Alberta, specifically associates and assistants to ensure their daily operations run smoothly, increase the overall level of satisfaction, happiness and partnership; the second is to support the Regional Manager in the rapid growth of the region.
- Support existing Teams:
As an experienced licensed associate, you will be able to draw on your years of experience to understand the day to day challenges of working with successful advisors and their clients.
With a client first attitude, your specific duties will include:
- Cultivate relationships with admin and support staff
- Become the go-to person for admin problem resolution
- Strong problem-solving skills and knowledge of key departments to provide solutions
- Ensure smooth branch operations, including technology and resources
- Schedule training sessions, support calls, etc
- Track expenses, CE credits and provide visibility to management
- Understanding of Croesus, Docusign, and other back office platforms a plus
- Support Regional Manager:
Working closely with the Regional Manager, you will provide support in growing the region and building branches throughout BC and Alberta.
With a can-do anything attitude, your specific duties will include:
- Manage RMs calendar; book travel; optimize schedule
- Work with new IA teams in the transition process, specifically assistants
- Assist in building branches, including furniture, design, IT, operations and invoices
- Assist in organizing events, team building activities and special events
- Manage Salesforce and prospect pipeline
Minimum five years experience as a licensed assistant at an IIROC firm
Ability to work in a face paced environment, be incredibly responsive and be calm under pressure
$50,000-$60,000 based on qualifications and experience
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org