Transition Associate (Operations)
Wellinton-Altus Private Wealth Inc.
The Transition Associate will be responsible for assisting in onboarding new Advisor Teams and play a role in the training of new associates. This role will involve travel.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Become highly efficient using all programs relating to an associate’s role (Croesus, Compass, Net Rep, etc)
- Be an expert on the account opening process and maintenance.
- Act as a general resource person concerning the firm’s products, procedures and policies.
- Train incoming associates on proper account opening procedures, asset transfer, and follow up.
- Have a good understanding of fee based programs.
- Responsible for pre-defined follow-up on account opening, transfer initiation, etc.
- Preparation of client account opening packages and data input.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Educational & Industry Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field of study is preferred.
- Minimum of one year of industry experience, preferably in an administrative or operational capacity.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, consistent work ethic
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing needs
- Excellent attitude and committed to providing extraordinary service.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com