Wellington-Altus Private Wealth Inc.
The Transition Manager will be responsible for the successful onboarding of new Investment Advisors and their book of business. It will involve the managing the overall project by coordinating many different aspects of the business. This role will involve travel.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Be an expert on all programs relating to an Advisor’s and Associate’s role (Croesus, Compass, Net Rep,etc.)
- Be an expert on the account opening process and maintenance.
- Be an expert on the needs and requirements of Advisors when transitioning a book of business, and the needs of clients when moving their investments to a new firm.
- Responsible for the management of the logistics for onboarding new teams (for example: ordering supplies, signage, office set up, HR, registration transfer, etc.)
- Act as the expert resource person concerning our firm’s products, procedures and policies.
- Act as the single point of contact for incoming brokers for all questions, concerns or issues (ex: compliance, marketing, documentation, transfers).
- Create and manage follow-up activities and training for new Advisors and their Associates.
- Collaborate with other departments to analyze and make recommendations for improvements to processes and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Educational & Industry Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field of study is preferred.
- 5 years of industry experience
- RR licensed
- Experience in a management role would be an asset.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent leadership skills and an ability to motivate employees to provide exemplary service.
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, consistent work ethic
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing needs
- Ability to solve problems and maintain a calm work environment in times of uncertainty.
- Salary is commensurate with experience
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org