Administrative Manager, Western Region
Reporting to the SVP, Regional Manager, the Administrative Manager, Western Region will utilize their significant administrative, leadership and operational experience in the financial services sector to contribute to the overall growth of the region, oversee office operations and administrative staff members.
The Administrative Manager will also support the SVP, Regional Manager in proactively planning for and managing customer-service and business requirements to support the regional growth plans.
As the Administrative Manager, Western Region you will:
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the administrative employees in British Columbia and Alberta, providing escalated customer service and problem resolution support, as required
- Partner with the SVP, Regional Manager and Manager, Human Resources to hire, train and evaluate employees
- Plan, schedule and promote office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions
- Manage SVP, Regional Manager’s calendar; book travel; optimize schedule
- Partner with Transition Teams to support the transition and onboarding of new IA teams, specifically working with team assistants and administrative staff
- Manage Salesforce and prospect pipeline
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Assist in building branches, including furniture, design, IT, operations and invoices
- Assist in all recruiting activities
Your Education and Experience Include:
- Experience in financial services sector is a must
- Post-secondary education or training in business, office administration or a related field
- IIRO licensing considered an asset
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Experience with DocuSign, Croesus and other administrative platforms is an asset
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Must be able to travel approximately 20% of the time
- A background check, satisfactory to the employer, may be required of the successful applicant prior to commencing employment
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
Wellington-Altus Private Wealth is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community and welcomes applications from women, racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of our organization are encouraged to apply.
If you require accommodation for the recruitment process, please let us know at the point of application.