Associate Wealth Advisor
Wellington-Altus has an opportunity with the McQuiston Executive Wealth Group. This particular office takes a broad view to wealth planning and protection of family assets and in addition to investment management, provides ideas to clients to help them save tax, help with implementation, and then the monitoring of structures and strategies to ensure they remain appropriate as their clients’ philosophies and lives evolve.
As the Associate Wealth Advisor, you will:
- Keep up to date with the overall economic and financial environment, current events, market conditions, trends and changes to legislation as it relates to tax and estate planning.
- Assist the team in reviewing high net worth files, providing ideas to help save tax and protect capital, while also summarizing their various structures they have in place
- Ensure customer service standards/operational procedures are communicated and maintained
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your Education and Experience Include:
- Degree or Diploma in business, finance or accounting.
- Professional Accounting designation (CPA)
- Minimum of five years accounting or tax experience
- Recent knowledge and experience in personal, trust and corporate taxation, as well as overall estate planning knowledge as it related to wills and philanthropy.
- Completion of the In-Depth Tax Course, Level 1
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in a variety of programs, including: MS Office
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Experience providing customer service in a professional environment
- Ability to manage a variety of projects with rapidly changing deadlines and priorities
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- A background check, satisfactory to the employer, may be required of the successful applicant prior to commencing employment
Wellington-Altus Private Wealth is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community and welcomes applications from women, racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of our organization are encouraged to apply.
If you require accommodation for the recruitment process, please let us know at the point of application.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com