Reporting to the Senior Investment Advisor at our West Vancouver Branch, the Branch Administrator will utilize their time management and organizational skills to effectively manage all administrative aspects of the branch operations. Using their communication skills with tact and diplomacy, the Branch Administrator will provide timely and confidential operational and administrative support to the branch staff and investment advisors.
The Branch Administrator will act as the first point of contact for client inquiries, providing exceptional internal and external client service while ensuring adherence to compliance and audit requirements.
As the Branch Administrator you will:
- Oversee and manage the efficient day-to-day branch operations and administration including maintenance of office equipment, ensuring adequate levels of office supplies.
- Perform cheque deposits
- Act as a general resource person concerning the firm’s products, procedures and policies
- Maintain personnel files and provide necessary documentation for Human Resources and Payroll departments
- Ensure customer service standards/operational procedures are communicated and maintained
- Record Continuing Education credits with IIROC as they are earned
- Assist advisors to prepare for client meetings and process a variety of transactions
- Coordinate office functions and event
- Coordinate the delivery and pick of mail and couriers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your Education and Experience Include:
- Diploma in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field of study considered an asset.
- Completion of CSC courses considered an asset
- Minimum of one-year industry experience, preferably in an administrative or
- operational capacity
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in a variety of programs, including: MS Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Experience providing customer service in a professional environment
- Ability to manage a variety of projects with rapidly-changing deadlines and priorities
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- A background check, satisfactory to the employer, may be required of the successful applicant prior to commencing employment
Wellington-Altus Private Wealth is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community and welcomes applications from women, racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of our organization are encouraged to apply.
If you require accommodation for the recruitment process, please let us know at the point of application.