Wellington-Altus is currently recruiting for a Data Analyst position. The Data Analyst will work with the Wellington Labs team to provide data solutions to power business applications.
In this role, you will work on projects in a growing organization with opportunities to address problems needing creative solutions and models. You will be working on bringing together different data sets from across locations and modeling data to unlock actionable insights that help stakeholders formulate and answer business questions. You will collaborate closely with stakeholders from technical solutions engineering, product programs, vendor operations, support operations, and support experience teams.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Provide decision-making support for key projects, and research new ways of modeling data to unlock actionable insights or improve processes.
- Write and review technical documents, including requirements and design documents for existing and future data systems, as well as data standards and policies.
- Partner with non-technical stakeholders to understand their needs, help frame the problem by asking the right questions, and document and prioritize requirements. Communicate results of technical work.
- Design, write, and support extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes to automate data collection and manage pipelines.
Your education and qualifications include:
- BS degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Statistics or similar.
- Experience in AWS administration.
- 3 years of experience in an analyst or Data Science role.
- Experience using SQL to work with multiple datasets.
- Experience designing data models and building data structures.
- Experience in a language for statistical computing (R, Python/pandas, Stata, etc.).
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- A background check, satisfactory to the employer, may be required of the successful applicant prior to commencing employment
Wellington-Altus Private Wealth is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community and welcomes applications from women, racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of our organization are encouraged to apply.
If you require accommodation for the recruitment process, please let us know at the point of application.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com and include which position you’re applying for in the subject line.