Information Systems Specialist
Wellington-Altus is currently recruiting for an IS Specialist. Reporting to the Solution Architect, the IS specialist will provide timely and effective systems support across the organization.
As an IS Specialist, you will:
- Operate, Monitor and Maintain several Information Systems including:
- Database Systems
- Knowledge Management Systems
- Ticketing Systems
- Campaign Management Systems
- File Repository Systems
- Office Automation Systems
- Media Hosting Systems
- Content Management Systems
- Operate, Monitor and Maintain AWS infrastructure and operational services.
- Monitor and maintain usage vs efficiency and budget target
- Participate in planning, implementation, and growth of AWS infrastructure.
- Act as a liaison for Network and Operational Software supported by third party vendors.
- Create and update IT QA and documentation.
Your education and qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or related field.
- AWS Certifications in a variety of specialties is a definite asset.
- 2 years of hands on Cloud experience – AWS preferred.
- Experience with SQL, Python, AWS, cloud computing are assets
- Knowledge of Network Architecture and Operation
- Interest working within financial technology solutions
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- A background check, satisfactory to the employer, may be required of the successful applicant prior to commencing employment
Wellington-Altus Private Wealth is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community and welcomes applications from women, racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of our organization are encouraged to apply.
If you require accommodation for the recruitment process, please let us know at the point of application.