Investment Associate/Investment Advisor
Location: Moncton, NB
Wellington-Altus Private Wealth has an opportunity with the Hannay Group Private Wealth Management team in Moncton, New Brunswick for an experienced advisor to will work closely with the Senior Investment Advisor to help build the practice.
If you are a self-motivated and passionate investment professional ready to take the next steps in your career with one of the fastest growing investment firms in Canada, we are here to offer you exceptional room for growth and opportunity.
As an Investment Associate/Investment Advisor, you will:
- Work within a team environment.
- Be responsible for assisting in growing the client base through networking, marketing, and sales.
- Manage and grow an existing client base.
- Provide investment and wealth management advice.
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for clients.
- Prepare and manage financial plans.
- Be proficient in all areas of administration.
- Act as a resource person for clients (ex: generating specialized reports, questions about specific products)
- Meet with existing and potential clients, complete in-depth fact finding. Help clients to discover and articulate their short- and long-term goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the team.
Your education and qualifications include:
- University degree, preferably in commerce or finance
- 5-10 years’ industry experience in a client facing, business development and investment decision/ financial planning role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of topics related to the financial and securities industry, including investment and insurance products and services
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated, reliable work ethic with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing needs and work requirements
- Client-focused attitude with a commitment to cultivating relationships and providing exceptional service
- Demonstrated, high proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and financial software
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Current and maintained registration as an IR, including completion of all courses and experience requirements, with IIROC with the ongoing requirement to fulfill Continuing Education requirements
- Completion of CSC and CPH
Wellington-Altus Private Wealth is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community and welcomes applications from women, racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of our organization are encouraged to apply and are encouraged to self-identify on their application.
If you require accommodation for the recruitment process, please let us know at the point of application.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com and include which position you’re applying for in the subject line.