- We’re looking for a dynamic marketer at one of Canada’s fastest-growing independent firms—Wellington-Altus Private Wealth (“Wellington-Altus”). The primary focus will be to lead and support the marketing needs of our national network of investment advisors; support also to be provided for corporate marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Advisor marketing: Act as the main point of contact for our national network of investment advisors as they look to execute their end-to-end marketing needs (including ads, brochures, newsletters, websites, social media, media participation, seminar and event materials, etc.).
- Partner management: Manage day-to-day external and internal partner relationships (timelines, workbacks, status updates, approvals, data management, etc.)
- Corporate marketing: Create content for collateral and communications and support corporate marketing projects
- Analysis and reporting: Ensure advisor requests are tracked and measured efficiently and accurately, providing monthly reports and recommendations
- Process review: Assist in the establishment of department procedures, implementation and ongoing review of those procedures, striving to create efficiencies.
- Brand champion: Act as ambassador and custodian of the Wellington-Altus brand.
- Perform other duties, as assigned (research and product sourcing etc).
Educational & Industry Requirements:
- University degree or diploma in Business or Marketing.
- 5 years relevant work experience.
- Financial services industry experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Adept multi-tasker with solid organizational skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing needs
- Reliable, strong work ethic
- Strong writing and presentation ability
- Excellent attitude and committed to providing extraordinary service
- Salary is commensurate with experience
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
Wellington-Altus Private Wealth is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community and welcomes applications from women, racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of our organization are encouraged to apply.
If you require accommodation for the recruitment process, please let us know at the point of application.