Wellington-Altus is currently recruiting for Transition Associates Reporting to a Manager, Transitions, Transition Associates utilize their exceptional client service skills, combined with their keen eye for detail, process improvement and problem-solving skills to successfully onboard new Advisor teams.
As the Transition Associate you will:
- Become highly efficient using all programs relating to an associate’s role (Croesus, Compass, Net Rep, etc)
- Be an expert on the account opening process and maintenance.
- Cross-train with Recruitment Coordinator to be able to cover position while traveling.
- Act as a main resource for transition team regarding marketing, business cards, branch signage, WAPW website (adding staff)
- Create and maintain proprietary forms (fee based).
- Act as a general resource person concerning the firm’s products, procedures and policies.
- Train incoming associates on proper account opening procedures, asset transfer, and follow-up.
- Develop a good understanding of fee based programs.
- Liaise with marketing provider and IT provider to support the onboarding of teams.
- Be responsible for pre-defined follow-up activities for associates you have trained.
- Prepare client account opening packages and data input.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your education and qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field of study.
- Minimum of one year of industry experience, preferably in an administrative or operational capacity.
- Completion of CSC/CPH an asset
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to communicate difficult or complex information clearly
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, notably Excel; experience with financial tools an asset
- Demonstrated, reliable work ethic with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing needs and work requirements
- Excellent attitude and committed to providing extraordinary service.
- Proven ability to independently identify problems and make suggestions for improvement
- Experience working within defined processes with the ability to independently manage tasks and outcomes
- Keen interest in process improvement with the ability to analyze information
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Must be able to work overtime as is operationally-required.
- A background check, satisfactory to the employer, may be required of the successful applicant prior to commencing employment
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
Wellington-Altus Private Wealth is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community and welcomes applications from women, racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of our organization are encouraged to apply.
If you require accommodation for the recruitment process, please let us know at the point of application.