Competence. Confidence. Humility.
These are the key traits and characteristics we look for in every new hire within the Wellington-Altus Private Wealth family. We want people who want to make a difference. We need people who want careers, because anyone can find job.
Each of our investment advisors and employees has a voice in our company. It’s that voice that helps guide us towards what is important, what clients need and what independent advisors need. We are interested in experienced, entrepreneurial people who want to make a difference—and enjoy doing it!
- Location: Calgary Role Description: Wellington-Altus is currently recruiting…
Administrative Manager, Western Region
- Location: Vancouver Role Description: Reporting to the SVP,…
- Location: West Vancouver Role Description: Reporting to the…
- Location: Winnipeg Role Description Wellington-Altus is currently recruiting…
- Location: Victoria Role Description: Are you a positive,…
- Location: Toronto Role Description: We’re looking for a…
Social Media Manager
- Location: Toronto Role Description: We’re seeking an out-of-the-box…
- Role Description: The Transition Associate will be responsible…
When it comes to building and preserving your wealth, you need to work with someone you can trust. Find someone who understands your situation and goals."
Founder & President
Wellington-Altus Private Wealth is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
We are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the Human Rights Code and Accessibility for People with Disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Think you have what it takes to be part of our team? Email us your resumé today at email@example.com or mail it to:
Wellington-Altus Private Wealth
Attn. Human Resources
201 Portage Avenue, 3rd Floor
Winnipeg, MB, R3B 3K6 Canada